Mobile Cardiac Arrhythmia Diagnostic Service: State of the Art technology to identify, monitor and diagnose cardiac arrhythmias. An external Loop Recorder ideal for correlating whether arrhythmia is the cause of bothersome symptoms such as chest pain, palpitations, dizziness, shortness of breath, and many others.
Our 3 in 1 Technology
- Wireless technology for cardiac data transmission and communication; all ECG’s are transmitted to a remote cardiac centre conveniently through the phone provided
- ‘Continuous ECG Monitoring’ recording and transmitting all arrythmias real time
- Higher diagnostic yield than Holter1
- Device works automatically, it can detect both symptomatic and asymptomatic arrhythmias (algorithms are highly sensitive to all arrhythmias)
- Ability for patient to trigger the device to mark the symptoms for the cardiologist urgent attention
- Patient can provide symptom description easily from the App on the phone provided to the patient
- Near real time monitoring and reporting
- Fast diagnosis and proven efficacy (3rd part validation and published research)
- Comprehensive “self hook up” instructions provided
1. Efficacy of diagnostic tool for detecting cardiac arrhythmias: systematic literature search E. Hoefman, P.J.E. Bindels, H.C.P.M. van Weert (Netherlands Heart J. 2010 Nov; 18 (11)
Benefits and Advantages
- Covered by OHIP
- Up to 14 days of diagnostic capability High diagnostic yield (auto-detect auto-send technology allows close to 100% sensitivity/specificity)
- Easy for patients (only 2 leads, can remove device for showering)
- No additional appointments required (kit delivered to patient’s home)
- Allows symptom rhythm correlation via BlackBerry™ smartphone to assist cardiologist diagnosis
- Fast diagnosis (report sent immediately upon test completion)
- 72 hours of Full Disclosure.
- Heart rate trending and ecotopic beat counts.
- Accurate identification of A-FIB and A-Flutter with onset and offset
documentation and calculation of A-FIB burden.
- Documented Transient Heart Blocks, Pauses, Ectopic Rhythms and beat
Benefits and Advantages
- Very fast turnaround time for reporting.
- Scanning and preliminary report preparation completed by
Ontario-based cardiac technologists; (All graduates of CSCT
approved programs and members of the Canadian Society of
- Water resistant (patients can shower).
- Easy to return after 72 hours in pre-paid, self-address envelope.
- Records every beat of the heart, 100% arrhythmia diagnosis.
- Symptom/rhythm correlation available.
- Extremely well-tolerated by patients; no wires!