- 72 hours of Full Disclosure.
- Heart rate trending and ecotopic beat counts.
- Accurate identification of A-FIB and A-Flutter with onset and offset
documentation and calculation of A-FIB burden.
- Documented Transient Heart Blocks, Pauses, Ectopic Rhythms and beat
- Very fast turnaround time for reporting.
- Scanning and preliminary report preparation completed by
Ontario-based cardiac technologists; (All graduates of CSCT
approved programs and members of the Canadian Society of
- Water resistant (patients can shower).
- Easy to return after 72 hours in pre-paid, self-address envelope.
- Records every beat of the heart, 100% arrhythmia diagnosis.
- Symptom/rhythm correlation available.
- Extremely well-tolerated by patients; no wires!